while sharing the Gospel on the street!
- Welcome to the only show that doesn't care about ratings. Our sole purpose is to save souls... on purpose. Go to WitnessTalkRadio.org for more episodes and syndication options. Connect with the show on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Periscope, or by calling 513-900-8070.
- This is the 100th episode of Witness Radio! I can hardly believe it. When I started doing this show, the thought of making it through 100 episodes would have made me laugh with disbelief. In honor of making it this far, I thought it would be neat to address 10 of the most common objections that are given while witnessing to people on the street. Oddly enough, if you listened to last week's episode, most of these objections were used during one street interview!
- Also, since this is such a special occasion, I feel it necessary to give something away. How about "The Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions" by Ray Comfort? Seems fitting for our topic today. Here's how to enter: Tell me about your favorite moment of Witness Radio... even if that moment is right now. Go to WitnessTalkRadio.org for all the details.
- BUMPER (Lydia)
- 10 Objections (http://www.muniakfamily.com/for-the-guys/objections-to-the-gospel-part-1)
- COMMERCIAL (Ohio Fire - http://www.OhioFire.org)
- COMMERCIAL (Christian Collegian Network - http://www.ChangeYourCampus.com)
- 10 Objections (http://www.muniakfamily.com/for-the-guys/objections-to-the-gospel-part-2)
- COMMERCIAL (Ark Encounter - http://www.ArkEncounter.com)
- COMMERCIAL (What Do They Believe Book - http://amzn.to/1Y9d9DO)
- BUMPER (Gollum)
- CLIP (Dustin)
- I want to give a shout out and say thank you to John, Amber, Kari, Ed, Andrew, Christopher, Andy, Curtis, Rich, Michael, Jake, Susan, Jacen, Cliff, Jenifer, and Nick for their help in compiling this list of objections.
- When dealing with objections to the Gospel, try to remember that most (if not all) of these obstacles are illogical and are easy to overcome. Ecclesiastes 1:9 says there's nothing new under the sun and that proves true with these objections. I've heard them countless times while witnessing to people. If you ever get stumped, just tell the person: "That's a great question. I'll have to look into that." Then, turn back to sharing the Gospel.
- That's it for the 100th episode of Witness Radio! Don't forget to tell me about your favorite moment of the show by going to WitnessTalkRadio.org and entering to win a free copy of Ray Comfort's book, "The Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions."
- BUMPER (Sarah)
- If you enjoyed this episode of Witness Radio, please rate it and share the show with others. Until next time, the fields are ripe for the harvest, so what are you waiting for? Get out there and share the Gospel! May God bless you!
The Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions Book (http://amzn.to/1VUQ1HL)
School of Biblical Evangelism (http://www.biblicalevangelism.com)
School of Biblical Evangelism Book (http://amzn.to/21J5Aco)
***Links to Amazon are affiliate links. If you purchase items through those links, you are helping to support the show. Thanks!***