- Welcome to the only show that doesn't care about ratings. Our sole purpose is to save souls... on purpose. Go to WitnessTalkRadio.org for more episodes and syndication options. Connect with the show on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Periscope, or by calling 513-900-8070.
- BUMPER (Lydia)
- February 12th was Charles Darwin's birthday. It's best known by evolutionists as Darwin Day, a day to celebrate and promote the theory of evolution, but many Christians are using the day to question the false claims of evolution and share the truth of our origins from God's Word.
- CLIP (Answers Radio - Darwin Day)
- I decided to find a follower of the religion of evolution and see if he could actually give me some observable evidence to back up his beliefs.
- CLIP (Evolutionist 1)
- CLIP (Answers Radio - Transitional Fossils)
- CLIP (Evolutionist 2)
- CLIP (Archaeopteryx: Another Bogus Interpretation)
- COMMERCIAL (Christian Collegian Network - http://www.ChangeYourCampus.com)
- CLIP (Evolutionist 3)
- BUMPER (Sarah)
- We need to always remember that people don't need evidence, they need the Gospel. Can evidence be useful in your conversations? Sure, but the evidence will not save a person. The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. Don't get sidetracked, stay focused on the goal of the Gospel. As I always tell people, nobody ever got saved by losing an argument.
- COMMERCIAL (Ohio Fire - http://www.OhioFire.org)
- BUMPER (Gollum)
- CLIP (Check This Out)
- If you enjoyed this episode of Witness Radio, please rate it and share the show with others. Until next time, the fields are ripe for the harvest, so what are you waiting for? Get out there and share the Gospel! May God bless you!
Answers In Genesis (http://www.AnswersInGenesis.org)
Creation Ministries International (http://www.creation.com)
Archaeopteryx: Another Bogus Interpretation - Dr. Don Batten (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhv5NR_cDnA)
Check This Out: The Nature of Science (https://answersingenesis.org/store/product/check-out-nature-science/?sku=90-2-070)
Answers Radio (https://answersingenesis.org/media/audio/answers-with-ken-ham/)
Archaeopteryx Fossil Image